Thursday, February 18, 2010

Day 41

Wednesday February 17, 2010


I ran on the treadmill in the garage again. Okay, it is officially getting boring staring at the garage door.  I am just not the hugest fan ever about running on the street in the dark at the hours I have to run at.  I STARTED my run at 9:20 PM. I have tried and tried to get running earlier but my obligations to my kids, life, work somehow manage to continually take priority.


Inevitably, I still am nothing short of thrilled that I am still running and haven't allowed my duty to my life enslave me again. I am so free when I run. My life and worries and stresses crowd my mind and weigh on my motivation. The real revelation through running is that although it is added to my list of things to do today, and when glancing at the list creates additional stress, it is truly one thing that when I do it, I do it for myself and it sprouts wings to my motivation and clears out space in my mind. It is feng shui for my soul.