Sunday, January 10, 2010

Day 5

January 8, 2010

Alas its Friday. Thankfully. It has been a long and eventful week.

I will not be cooking today. We can scavenger for dinner. I am too tired and cant think about cooking and dishes etc.  I am very nervous for tomorrow morning because running club starts.  EEEeeeeeee  I have obviously never joined a running club before and I am fearful that I will show up there and there will be all kinds of super fit people. Will I be the one holding them back? How does it work? I am also not doing it with a friend so I will show up there and not know a single soul. I am intimidated.

I walked while Justin was in karate class. It was good. I walked 1.60 miles.  Sometimes it just feels so good to move. I sit all day long at work and just sitting there makes me so tired.

I wear nike plus shoes and have the ipod nano that interfaces with it. I am surprised and excited to discover that my nike plus account interfaces with twitter and facebook. So I linked them up and each of my runs / walks auto-posts on twitter and facebook. I think I love nike plus!